Well in recovery, it can be very comforting to know that there are loads of resources and products out there that you can make use of to make your journey to wellness easier.
I have outlined all these resources and products which I believe can help anyone struggling with Anxiety, and please don't forget to check out our Helpful Resources section.
Products and Merchandise
I am very excited to announce the launch of my very own Amazon Store.
This enables me to recommend products to you that will help with all types of Anxiety and Stress.
The beauty of doing this through Amazon, is that it's all in one place and online, making it so easy and convenient.
My guarantee to you is that with all the products that I have recommended, you can be assured that they are all products that I use currently, or have made use of in the past, and all the books I have personally read.
I do not and will not recommend just any old product, and only once I have tried something myself, do I suggest or not suggest it in my store.
Side Note: Because, I live in the UK (and buy from Amazon UK) but my store in operating on Amazon US, it may be that on the rare occasion, I am unable to link the exact same product that I myself have purchased in the UK.
When this happens, I will make a note of it for you to see, and provide you with the next best thing. However, most of the products listed in the store can be purchased in the US and the UK.
To access my Amazon Store, please click here.
Disclaimer: I do receive a small percentage of commission from the sale of some of these products.
In a world where technology is becoming more advanced, one of the latest and most desired ways of living today is doing everything online. Whether it be shopping, studying, conference calls...you name it, we are definitely heading towards an 'online' world, so why should therapy be any different?
Online therapy does have it's desirable points, but it's not for everyone.
Some positives of online therapy include:
- The convenience of having therapy in the comfort of your own home, making the person feel more comfortable.
- The convenience of not having to drive to the location of the therapist.
- The benefit of being able to see a therapist that may not be in your area or even your country.
- In some cases, online therapy can be more affordable.
- Most of the time, you can start therapy right away.
Some negatives of online therapy include:
- Not physically seeing the therapist in the flesh, which could result in not properly 'connecting' with the therapist.
- Unreliable technology
- Some insurance companies may not cover online therapy.
- Online therapy does not always work for every mental illness.
- If your therapist is out of your country, there may be some licensing issues.
- Reputability may be an issue if you don't do your research.
I really like Online Therapy.com, because you can view all their therapists, as well as see all their credentials, as well as the country they are in.
To check out Online Therapy, and to receive a 20% discount, please click this link.