My Anxiety Companion is a resource based website only, where guidance and resources can be found, to help a person towards recovery from Anxiety Disorder.
Please see below for some of the most asked questions:
***PLEASE NOTE: We are not accepting any new additions or website links to the helpful resources section.
*** Regretfully and unfortunately, we do not respond to personal requests.
1) I need urgent assistance! Please help me - please call the number listed here for your specific country. A list of suicide hotline numbers can also be found here for most countries worldwide. If your country is not listed on any of these, and you cannot find a number to phone for immediate help, please call the nearest crisis center, hospital or police station.
2) I have a link or website for your helpful resources page - We are not looking for any additions to our helpful resources page.
4) We do not pay for stories, and are not looking for any bloggers or writers - we don't take guest blog posts at the moment. When we do, we will add it to the website. We also do not pay for any stories or blogs.
5) I need some information on where I can go for help in my country - we have a list of helpful resources, which has direct links to helplines, recovery centres and information on individual mental illnesses.
There is also a list of suicide hotlines that you can view here.
6) Where can I find your resources? Our resources can be found throughout this website.
- The helpful resources page, has direct links to helplines, recovery centres and information on individual mental illnesses.
- The mental health books can be purchased by clicking here.
- The YouTube Channel can be accessed here. It includes helpful and free videos with all sorts of content relating to anxiety and other mental illnesses.
- For some of our favourite anxiety relieving products, click here.
7) How can I contact you personally? We unfortunately do not handle personal requests, emails or give out individual advice. If you need help, advice or reassurance, please contact your doctor, or one of the resources listed on this website. We also host a support group.
Some more help, advice and ideas for those in need of urgent assistance:
- Call a helpline in your area. Please see a list of these here.
- Make an appointment with your doctor ASAP. Your doctor will be able to refer you to a therapist and prescribe medication, if need be.
- Talk it Out with us at our weekly Support Group. The reassurance and support from others who truly understand what you are going through can be extremely therapeutic!
- Online Therapy is available, and through a quick google search, you can find one in your country and in your language.
- Call a friend or relative, or someone you trust, who can come and be with you, until help arrives.
- If you feel you are in danger, and/or feeling suicidal, please call the suicide hotline in your country. A list can be found here. Otherwise, please call your local hospital, doctor or police station.
Subscribe to My Anxiety Companion on YouTube